PRF RO - Reverse Osmosis Unit
- Designed to meet the requirements for smaller, more robust RO systems
- Exceptional ease of use and good value for money RO
The PRF-RO, the replacement to the Merlin RO system, has been designed to meet the requirements for smaller, more robust RO systems.
The PRF-RO incorporates two high flow membrane elements in series to produce an average of 1.9 lpm of purified water, protected by a carbon impregnated Fibredyne pre-filter delivering a capacity of 38,000 litres.
- Up to 2,600 litres per day of on-demand purified water
- Works on mains pressure from just 50psi (32. bar) - Best perfomance is achieved when mains pressure is 80psi (5.5bar)
- Average rejection rate - 93% @ 80psi (5.5 bar) - If input TDS is 300ppm then at 80psi the output TDS would be about 22ppm
- Rejection rate will drop if pressure is lower than 80 psi (5.5 bar) - see technical sheet for more details
- Auto shut-off if using a float valve
- Dry Weight 9.5kg
- For lower pressure and/or low temperature applications, a pressure activated booster pump is recomended
- Please CLICK HERE to see the technical sheet for this product
|Fit in Mailbox||Kijk naar het gewicht|